Local instructor-led live OpenSearch training courses in Беларусь.
OpenSearch Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training in Беларусь (online or onsite) is aimed at developers and administrators who wish to use OpenSearch to perform distributed search and data analytics in a unified and secure system. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start building search and analytics solutions with OpenSearch and OpenSearch Dashboards.
- Understand the three approaches (snapshot, restart, and rolling) in upgrading from Elasticsearch OSS to OpenSearch.
- Learn how to index data, create data streams, run queries, and streamline cross-cluster operations in OpenSearch.
- Explore and use plugins, APIs, clients, and ingestion tools (Beats, Logstash, Grafana, etc.) to optimize search experience while keeping clusters secure.
- Use OpenSearch Dashboards to centralize data management, visualization, logging, monitoring, and maintenance.
Online OpenSearch courses, Weekend OpenSearch courses, Evening OpenSearch training, OpenSearch boot camp, OpenSearch instructor-led, Weekend OpenSearch training, Evening OpenSearch courses, OpenSearch coaching, OpenSearch instructor, OpenSearch trainer, OpenSearch training courses, OpenSearch classes, OpenSearch on-site, OpenSearch private courses, OpenSearch one on one training