Local instructor-led live MODAF training courses in Беларусь.
MODAF Course Outlines
This course gives a solid understanding across all aspects of Nato Architecture Framework. It does not focus on a specific view or function, but allows the delegates to easily find more information in the documentation and easily understand it. During the course the delegates will do simple exercises, answer questions, etc... Sparx Enterprise Architect is usually used during the course, but any other tools can be used instead.
UPDM is an Object Management Group (OMG) initiative to develop a modeling standard that supports both the USA Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and the UK Ministry of Defence Architecture Framework (MODAF). The modeling standard is called the Unified Profile for DoDAF and MODAF (UPDM).
MODAF is an internationally recognised enterprise architecture framework developed by the MOD to support Defence planning and change management activities. It does this by enabling the capture and presentation of information in a rigorous, coherent and comprehensive way that aids the understanding of complex issues. The audience:
- Enterprise Architects, the principal customers for MODAF views, who need to both correctly interpret standard MODAF views provided to them and to specify and control the tasks required to create new views
- Architectural modellers who need guidance on the creation and interchange of MODAF views (including for example: architecting principles, view coherence rules and tool selection criteria)
- Tool developers and engineers who are implementing architectural data repositories for storing and manipulating MODAF Architecture data elements
- Trainers and educators who require reference material in order to appropriately train and support the previous types of MODAF users
- MODAF users who wish to contribute to the development of MODAF
- Managers who need to understand what views are required to answer their particular questions
This course is delivered in 2 modules: First module enables students to gain an overview of the use of MODAF to support acquisition. Secong module provides an in-depth description of the MODAF views and how they are used in the development of an architecture. It describes how the 6-step process is applied and how information gathered from stakeholders is interpreted within the MODAF model and represented in user-focussed views.
Online MODAF courses, Weekend MODAF courses, Evening MODAF training, MODAF boot camp, MODAF instructor-led, Weekend MODAF training, Evening MODAF courses, MODAF coaching, MODAF instructor, MODAF trainer, MODAF training courses, MODAF classes, MODAF on-site, MODAF private courses, MODAF one on one training