Local instructor-led live Maven training courses in Беларусь.
Maven Course Outlines
According to your profile Maven will help you in your day to day work. As we mention some of the benefits:
- Developers: As a developer you will be using Maven to create projects, manage the dependencies, compile your code, run your tests, deploy your components … Maven will become part of your every day development tools.
- Technical lead profiles: Integrating Maven as a build tool will have significant impact on the project:
- Managing dependencies will become easy (Maven dependency management)
- Complex builds will be significantly simplified (Maven build profiles)
- The project architecture will be managed smoothly (inheritance and multimodule projects)
- Project Managers: Maven will enforce standardization and collaboration:
- “Project Object Model” is the standard Maven introduces for projects
- Maven uses build lifecycles for developers to compile, test and report, deploy
- Maven repositories will act as a common store and gather releases and third party libraries
- Release Managers: Maven repository managers will act as highly configurable proxies between your organization and public Maven repositories they also provide an organization with a deployment destination for your builds.
Jenkins is an open-source continuous integration (CI) tool written in Java. Maven is a build automation tool for Java projects. Together they can be used to trigger continuous builds that include, for example: the execution of JUnit tests whenever a new code is committed, deployment of these builds to production, and scheduling of these tasks at strategic times of the day, for example midnight. These tools and processes make up a DevOps approach to the development and deployment of software and are popular in Agile development. In this instructor-led, live training, participants will start with an introduction to DevOps, version control and automation scripting, and then move on to hands-on practice, learning how to install, configure and deploy Jenkins and Maven in a live lab environment. Audience
- System Administrators
- DevOps engineers
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Online Maven courses, Weekend Maven courses, Evening Maven training, Maven boot camp, Maven instructor-led, Weekend Maven training, Evening Maven courses, Maven coaching, Maven instructor, Maven trainer, Maven training courses, Maven classes, Maven on-site, Maven private courses, Maven one on one training