Local instructor-led live Cucumber training courses in Беларусь.
Cucumber Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training in Беларусь (online or onsite) walks participants through real-life cases for Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and demonstrates hands-on how to implement Cucumber in various test scenarios.
Cucumber is an open-source, BDD framework for writing tests in a natural language style. BDD, or Behavior Driven Development, is an agile software development technique that encourages collaboration among developers, QA and non-technical business people in a software project. This training begins with a discussion of BDD and how Cucumber is used to carry out BDD testing for web applications. Participants are given ample opportunity to interact with the instructor and peers while implementing the concepts and tactics learned in this hands-on, practice-based lab environment. By the end of this training, participants will have a firm understanding of BDD and Cucumber, as well as the necessary practice and toolset to write their own test cases for real-world software test scenarios.
- Heavy emphasis on hands-on practice.
- Most of the concepts are learned through samples, exercises and hands-on development.
- This training uses Eclipse and Selenium. If you wish to use a different IDE or test automation framework, please contact us to arrange.
- If your team is moving from manual testing to automation testing for the first time, please contact us to arrange extending the training to include additional coverage of automation testing.
In this instructor-led, live training in Беларусь, participants will learn how to test a complex web application using Iridium. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create end-to-end tests that simulate the actions of a user as they navigate a web application.
- Automate the testing of themed applications with multiple styles.
- Create test cases that are readable to non-technical people.
- Execute tests in a wide variety of browsers.
- Use the Iridium Snippets package for Atom to facilitate test script writing.
- Reduce the costs of maintaining custom Java code and page objects.
- Run automated tests written in the human-readable language, Gherkin
- Use Cucumber based test cases to improve communication and collaboration between technical and non-technical teams
- Integrate Cucumber.js with other testing frameworks such as Protractor for testing Angular applications
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Run BDD tests and application code in a single process (не транспіляванне)
Напішыце тэхналогіі, якія становяцца больш хуткамі, менш бруднымі і лёгкімі для дэбюта
Частныя лекцыі, частковая дискусія, практыкаванні і цяжкія практыкаванні
Online Cucumber courses, Weekend Cucumber courses, Evening Cucumber training, Cucumber boot camp, Cucumber instructor-led, Weekend Cucumber training, Evening Cucumber courses, Cucumber coaching, Cucumber instructor, Cucumber trainer, Cucumber training courses, Cucumber classes, Cucumber on-site, Cucumber private courses, Cucumber one on one training