Local instructor-led live ARToolKit training courses in Беларусь.
ARToolKit Course Outlines
ARToolKit is an open-source tracking library for creating Augmented Reality (AR) applications. It supports Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS. In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop a mobile application that overlays virtual imagery onto the real world
- Preprocess video to adjust lighting and resolve issues
- Integrate ARToolKit with third-party tools and functionality, including OpenCV, Unity, OpenSceneGraph and the mobile device's GPS, compass, and camera calibration utilities
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
- The mobile application developed in this course can be target Android and/or iOS. To request your preference, please contact us to arrange.
Online ARToolKit courses, Weekend ARToolKit courses, Evening ARToolKit training, ARToolKit boot camp, ARToolKit instructor-led, Weekend ARToolKit training, Evening ARToolKit courses, ARToolKit coaching, ARToolKit instructor, ARToolKit trainer, ARToolKit training courses, ARToolKit classes, ARToolKit on-site, ARToolKit private courses, ARToolKit one on one training