Local instructor-led live Arduino training courses in Беларусь.
Arduino Course Outlines
In this instructor-led, live training in Беларусь, participants will learn how to program the Arduino for real-world usage, such as to control lights, motors and motion detection sensors. This course assumes the use of real hardware components in a live lab environment (not software-simulated hardware). By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Program Arduino to control lights, motors, and other devices.
- Understand Arduino's architecture, including inputs and connectors for add-on devices.
- Add third-party components such as LCDs, accelerometers, gyroscopes, and GPS trackers to extend Arduino's functionality.
- Understand the various options in programming languages, from C to drag-and-drop languages.
- Test, debug, and deploy the Arduino to solve real world problems.
In this instructor-led, live training in Беларусь, participants will learn the fundamentals of IoT as they step through the creation of an Arduino-based IoT sensor system. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles of IoT, including IoT components and communication techniques.
- Learn how to use Arduino communication modules that can be used for different IoT systems.
- Learn how to use and program a mobile app to control Arduino.
- Use a Wi-Fi module to connect the Arduino to another device.
- Build and deploy their own IoT Sensor System.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build a robot using Arduino hardware and the Arduino (C/C++) language. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Build and operate a robotic system that includes both software and hardware components
- Understand the key concepts used in robotic technologies
- Assemble motors, sensors and microcontrollers into a working robot
- Design the mechanical structure of a robot
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Hardware kits will be specified by the instructor before the training, but will roughly contain the following components:
- Arduino board
- Motor controller
- Distance sensor
- Bluetooth slave
- Prototyping board and cables
- USB cable
- Vehicle kit
- Participants will need to purchase their own hardware.
- If you wish to customize this training, please contact us to arrange.
In this instructor-led, live training in Беларусь, participants will learn how to program the Arduino using advanced techniques as they step through the creation of a simple sensor alert system. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand how Arduino works.
- Dig deep into the main components and functionalities of Arduino.
- Program the Arduino without using the Arduino IDE.
Online Arduino courses, Weekend Arduino courses, Evening Arduino training, Arduino boot camp, Arduino instructor-led, Weekend Arduino training, Evening Arduino courses, Arduino coaching, Arduino instructor, Arduino trainer, Arduino training courses, Arduino classes, Arduino on-site, Arduino private courses, Arduino one on one training