Local instructor-led live Application Server training courses in Беларусь.
Application Server Subcategories
Application Server Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training in Беларусь (online or onsite) is aimed at IT administrators and developers who wish to use WebLogic to develop, deploy, and manage applications. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Oracle WebLogic Server.
- Deploy applications in WebLogic.
- Manage and secure the WebLogic Server.
- Troubleshoot WebLogic Server issues.
This instructor-led, live training in Беларусь (online or onsite) is aimed at sysadmins and developers who wish to use WebSphere Application Server to deploy and manage applications. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Develop, deploy, and manage applications using IBM WebSphere.
- Configure and manage WAS profiles.
- Troubleshoot WebSphere Application Server issues.
This instructor-led, live training in Беларусь (online or onsite) covers the essentials of installing, configuring, securing, optimizing and managing a Resin application server. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Have a firm understanding of Resin's architecture, features and capabilities.
- Have the practice needed to deploy and manage their own Resin application server.
OpenResty is a full-fledged web platform that integrates Nginx, LuaJIT, and Lua libraries. It allows for the construction of high-performance web applications capable of handling 10K ~ 1000K+ connections in a single box. OpenResty is used by Alibaba, CloudFlare, and Tumblr, among others. In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use OpenResty to build a number of demo solutions, including a web application, web service, and a dynamic web gateway. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Turn an nginx web server into a web application server
- Use the Lua programming language to script nginx C modules and Lua modules
- Run server-side web applications completely inside the Nginx server
- Integrate OpenResty with remote backends such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Memcached, and Redis
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
GlassFish is an open-source application server. This three-day course provides an introduction to administering GlassFish Server with Java EE applications.
GlassFish Administration Training introduces participants to the secrets of the installation, configuration, management, monitoring GlassFish server. Training is open to future GlassFish server administrators.
- An overview and explanation of how Tomcat relates to Java EE (J2EE) and compares to other application servers
- The Installation and setting up Tomcat on both Windows and UNIX-type environments
- Deploy, support, and troubleshoot applications on Tomcat
- Navigate Tomcat's directory structure
- Tomcat's architecture and configuration files: server.xml, context.xml, .properties, etc.
- Web application structure and configuration: web.xml
- Secure Tomcat and applications running on it and Setting up Tomcat for SSL
- Tune Tomcat's performance
- Exploration of different load-balancing and high-availability strategies with Tomcat
Teaches attendees the fundamentals of administering Apache Tomcat and other Java EE environments. The course is a mixture of lectures and hands-on exercises. Delegates learn by doing, with immediate opportunities to apply the material they learn to real-world problems.
This course is aimed at enterprise architects, business and system analysts and managers who want to apply business rules to their solution. With Drools, you can write your business rules using almost natural language, therefore reducing the gap between business and IT.
This 4-day course is for programmers who already know the Java language and wish to exploit the Enterprise Java Beans 2.0 technology while becoming aware of the security implications of distributing applications. This course has a large practical component which includes developing an e-commerce application based on Enterprise Java Beans. The course uses the JBoss Application Server.
This course is created for Administrators, Developers or anyone who is interested in managing WildFly Application Server (AKA JBoss Application Server). This course usually runs on the newest version of the Application Server, but it can be tailored (as a private course) to older versions starting from version 5.1.
This 3 days course is aimed to introduce Drools 6 to developers. This course doesn't cover drools integration, performance or any other complex topics.
This course has been prepared for people who are involved in administering corporate knowledge assets (rules, process) like system administrators, system integrators, application server administrators, etc... We are using the newest stable community version of Drools to run this course, but older versions are also possible if agreed before booking.
This 3 days course is aimed to introduce Drools 6 to Business Analysts responsible for writing tests and rules. This course focuses on creating pure logic. Analysts after this course can writing tests and logic which then can be further integrated by developers with business applications.
This 3 days course is aimed to introduce Drools 7 to Business Analysts responsible for writing tests and rules. This course focuses on creating pure logic. Analysts after this course can writing tests and logic which then can be further integrated by developers with business applications.
This 3 days course is aimed to introduce Drools 7 to developers.This course doesn't cover drools integration, performance or any other complex topics.
Infinispan is a distributed cache and key-value NoSQL data store software developed by Red Hat.
Undertow is a lightweight web server written in Java. It is used by JBoss's WilfFly internally and is popular as an embedded web server for JVM-based applications. In this course, participants will learn how to set up an Undertow web server as a standalone and embedded web server. By the end of the course, participants will have an understanding of Undertow's architecture, features and capabilities and will be able to:
- Deploy and manage an Undertow server in standalone as well as embedded mode
- Embed Undertow into application code using Undertow's embedded APIs
- Integrate Undertow into a Wildfly Application Server
- Set up Undertow as the embedded servlet container for Spring Boot
- System administrators
- Enterprise web application developers
- DevOps engineeers
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Online Application Server courses, Weekend Application Server courses, Evening Application Server training, Application Server boot camp, Application Server instructor-led, Weekend Application Server training, Evening Application Server courses, Application Server coaching, Application Server instructor, Application Server trainer, Application Server training courses, Application Server classes, Application Server on-site, Application Server private courses, Application Server one on one training